Share your experiences with us in the All Resident Survey!
For anyone renting in the ICCF community, we have an invitation for you. We would love to learn more about what you care about and what your experience has been in an ICCF Community Homes residence.
Each household that fills out the survey will receive a $10 Meijer gift card as a thank you gift and will also be in the running for a $200 rent credit or gift card! These prizes will be limited to one per household (lease).
Follow the button below to share your thoughts and experiences with us in the All Resident Survey!
Welcome to the Resident Portal
Click the button below to manage your account or place a work order online. To place a work order by phone, follow the instructions below.
Maintenance for Current Tenants
ICCF serves its residents with a full time, in house maintenance team available 24/7, 365 days a year. Residents may submit a property maintenance request anytime by calling 616-336-9333 and following the prompt for maintenance.
Maintenance requests will be flagged as an emergency if they relate to one (or more) of the following issues:
Major Emergencies will be addressed immediately, regardless of the time of day.
- No heat
- No hot water
- Sewage in basement
- Toilet clogged (only toilet in home)
- Water leak — water is gushing from a pipe or fixture
Minor Emergencies will be addressed by the next business day.
- No water
- Broken appliance (fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garbage disposal, microwave)
- Toilet clogged (2nd toilet in home)
- Tub/shower clogged (only tub/shower in home)
- Water leak — water is dripping from a pipe or fixture
- Broken kitchen or bathroom faucet
- Kitchen or bathroom sink clogged
- Chirping smoke alarm
The following Major Emergencies require a resident to contact the proper authorities before submitting a work order to ICCF:
- Gas Leak – Call 911
- Fire – Call 911
- No Electricity – Call Consumers Energy 1-800-477-5050