Welcome to the Resident Portal
Click the button below to manage your account or place a work order online. To place a work order by phone, follow the instructions below.
Maintenance for Current Tenants
ICCF serves its residents with a full time, in house maintenance team available 24/7, 365 days a year. Residents may submit a property maintenance request anytime by calling 616-336-9333 and following the prompt for maintenance.
Maintenance requests will be flagged as an emergency if they relate to one (or more) of the following issues:
Major Emergencies will be addressed immediately, regardless of the time of day.
- No heat
- No hot water
- Sewage in basement
- Toilet clogged (only toilet in home)
- Water leak — water is gushing from a pipe or fixture
Minor Emergencies will be addressed by the next business day.
- No water
- Broken appliance (fridge, freezer, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garbage disposal, microwave)
- Toilet clogged (2nd toilet in home)
- Tub/shower clogged (only tub/shower in home)
- Water leak — water is dripping from a pipe or fixture
- Broken kitchen or bathroom faucet
- Kitchen or bathroom sink clogged
- Chirping smoke alarm
The following Major Emergencies require a resident to contact the proper authorities before submitting a work order to ICCF:
- Gas Leak – Call 911
- Fire – Call 911
- No Electricity – Call Consumers Energy 1-800-477-5050