ICCF works with individuals and families to determine whether or not homeownership is an appropriate next step for them.
Our Introduction to Homeownership classes will help you prepare for homeownership. Content for this two-session series includes:
- Homeownership readiness
- Credit and budgeting
- Choosing the right home
- Fair housing
- Purchase and closing processes
- And more!
- $20 dollars for first registrant
- $5 for each additional registrant in the same household
- $5 reschedule fee per registrant
- Only one reschedule allowed and must be requested at least 3 days before originally scheduled class
- Fees may be waived for those with proof of hardship
- All fees are non-refundable and registration is non-transferable
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement:
The Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF) supports and promotes fair and equal access for all people in the delivery of housing education and housing counseling services, and access to housing. No person shall be denied services or housing on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disabilities, national origin, age, height, weight, familial status or marital status.
400 Franklin St Grand Rapids MI 49506
If you are in need of an interpreter please contact Berniz Constanza-Terpstra
(616) 336-9333 x309
$20 For the first person
$5 dollars for the additional person
No refunds, and fee is non transferable.
Call (616) 336-9333
The classes in this series are offered as one Saturday session or two evening sessions.
If class says “Sold Out” you must sign up for the next available class.
Saturday December 1st 9am -3pm
Saturday December 15th 9am – 3pm
Saturday January 12th 9am -3pm
Introducción a la compra de vivienda
1st de Diciembre 9am-3pm
16 de febrero 9am-3pm
Saturday February 23rd 9am -3pm
Saturday March 23rd 9am -3pm