ICCF works with individuals and families to determine whether or not homeownership is an appropriate next step for them. Content for this two-session series includes:
- Homeownership readiness
- Credit and budgeting
- Choosing the right home
- Fair housing
- Purchase and closing processes
- And more!
Interpretation/translation services in addition to English/Spanish are available upon request for classes, please contact Anya Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-336-9333 ext. 300.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement: The Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF) supports and promotes fair and equal access for all people in the delivery of housing education and housing counseling services, and access to housing. No person shall be denied services or housing on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disabilities, national origin, age, height, weight, familial status or marital status.
- $20 for first registrant, $5 for additional registrants in the same household
- No walk-ins; class participants must be registered for class
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Fees may be waived for those with proof of hardship
- Class closes three days before first session and/or when at capacity
- If you cannot attend a class, please call our office to reschedule
- Participants who miss the first session of a two session class will not be awarded certification and must register for the next available class; fees may apply
- Class participants who are more than 20 minutes late will need to reschedule for the next available class and pay required fees
- $5 fee is not for friends, only additional members of a household
Please see class confirmation for location.
$20 for first person & $5 for each additional household member
Please contact Anya Ward at email@example.com or 616-336-9333 ext. 300.