Introduction to Homeownership: Self-Paced Class
Buying a home is a big deal! ICCF works with individuals and families to determine whether or not homeownership is an appropriate next step for them. In an effort to provide accessible education to households, ICCF has partnered with Framework to virtually provide first-time homeownership education. With Framework, you’ll navigate every step of the process with confidence.
This course covers topics on:
- Homeownership readiness
- Credit and budgeting
- Choosing the right home
- Fair housing
- Purchase and closing processes
- And more!
Online classes are available in English and Spanish.
ICCF offers one live Zoom Webinar a month. Click here for more information.
Download and complete this pre-registration packet. Please return completed paperwork to Rebecca Abraham by one of the following methods:
- email the completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop off completed paperwork to ICCF at 415 Franklin St SE, Suite 100 (get directions)
- mail a hard copy to:
Attn: Rebecca Abraham
415 Franklin St SE, Suite 100
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Register for class with the link provided to you by an ICCF staff member.
Complete self-paced online curriculum on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement: Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF) supports and promotes fair and equal access for all people in the delivery of housing education and housing counseling services, and access to housing. No person shall be denied services or housing on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disabilities, national origin, age, height, weight, familial status or marital status.
- Registration fee is $75 per person
- All fees are non-refundable
- Course is accessible via smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop
- Course certificate satisfies requirements for MSHDA Home Loan Program, Housing Choice Voucher, and Habitat for Humanity education.
- Registrants participating in Housing Choice Voucher or Habitat for Humanity should contact Jenni Lewis at email@example.com or 616-336-9333 x 300 prior to registration.
- For questions regarding translation/ interpretation services or internet access, please contact Jenni Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-336-9333 x 300 prior to registration.