Our Employer-Assisted Housing Program benefits employees who want to live near their job – but also employers who wish to show their company cares. It also brings stability to nearby neighborhoods by minimizing vacant housing, creating more neighborhood participation, and increasing tax revenue.
Benefits for Qualified Employees
- Down Payment Assistance: ICCF helps employees find down payment assistance options.
- Mortgage: ICCF helps participants research their mortgage options.
- Counseling: Homeownership counseling prepares families for homeownership.
Benefits for Employers
- Retention: Improved benefits increase employee retention.
- Savings: Increased employee retention reduces training costs.
- Community: Neighborhoods are revitalized when occupied by responsible homeowners.