In this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, our low income neighbors are struggling to make ends meet. They may need rental assistance, help with utilities bills, food, cleaning supplies, and so much more. The housing crisis doesn’t stop simply because there’s another crisis… If anything, life becomes more difficult for our neighbors living on the margins.
Many of you in the community have asked how you can help. ICCF is committed to providing critical services to our neighbors and residents to ensure their safety and basic needs are being addressed. You can help today.
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors, and residents during this difficult time.
Residents and Neighbors
- All in-person meetings are either canceled or moved to an electronic option. If you have an in-person meeting scheduled with an ICCF staff member, please contact that individual to reschedule or move to an electronic option. All classes have been canceled until further notice.
- We have a secure drop box set up outside of our front door at 920 Cherry St SE. You may place checks, money orders, or any paperwork in that box
- If you anticipate issues paying your rent because of the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to your property manager as soon as possible.
- We will handle all EMERGENCY REPAIRS. All work orders will be prioritized on this basis, with non-emergency repairs performed at a later date as the pandemic permits. Our maintenance team is taking appropriate precautions during this time. Team members are wearing gloves, sanitizing all tools, and not reporting to work if they are feeling sick or anyone in their household is feeling sick. For complete resident details click here.
- If you are in need of food and basic resources please reach out to our Housing and Family Services team at 616-336-9333. For a list of food access sites click here.
Staff and Volunteers
- Our office is currently closed to the public.
- As of March 16, we have temporarily suspended all volunteer opportunities, events, and tours in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to monitor the situation and look forward to offering these opportunities again as soon as it is safe to do so.
We are all in this together, and here are some ways you can help.
Please pray for our residents and staff. We know God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble.
Your financial support will provide housing stability to our low income neighbors during this difficult time. Please give today!