We understand how difficult it is for you to face this situation.
To help us, please print and complete the following documents as thoroughly as possible prior to your meeting with a foreclosure counselor. Be as honest and truthful as you can so we have an accurate picture of your situation and know the best way to help.
Please complete the following:
- MSHDA Profile (Spanish version)
- Foreclosure Counseling Release of Information
- Freedom to Choose
- Household Budget (Spanish version)
- Counselor/Client Agreement (Spanish version)
- Hardship Letter (Spanish version)
- Acknowledgement of Contribution
Bring the following to your meeting:
- Proof of all household income (month of check stubs, social security disability verification, award letters, child support print out, etc.)
- Copy of recent utility bill
- Copy of mortgage and deed
- Two months of bank statements
- Last two years income tax (with W2 forms)
- Most recent mortgage statement/letter
- If you are disabled, bring in doctor’s proof that you are unable to work and have applied for social security benefits
- If you have a second mortgage, bring in the most recent statement/letter
Bring all these documents with you to your initial meeting with ICCF’s foreclosure counselor.