The threat of foreclosure is frightening and should be addressed as soon as possible. The earlier you call ICCF, the more we can do to help.
Our team will speak to mortgage companies on a family’s behalf to attempt to reduce their principle, buy down their interest, or extend their terms. The team will also evaluate budgets and recommend changes to help eliminate the threat of foreclosure.
This program requires the following documents be submitted before the day of the event:
- Household Profile (Spanish)
- Release of Information (Spanish)
- Program Disclosure
- Credit Release
- Budget (Spanish)
- Hardship Letter
- Counselor and Homeowner Agreement
Please upload your documents.
- Family Resource Guide – Up-to-date community resources for families, social service providers, and professionals who work with children and families in Kent County.
- MSHDA Counselor Search – Identify a MSHDA counselor near you.
- Michigan Community Foreclosure Response Toolkit – A toolkit intended for individuals, groups, or organizations looking to respond effectively to foreclosure.
- Foreclosure Timeline – Michigan mortgage foreclosure timeline (does not apply to tax foreclosures or land contracts).
Call ICCF to schedule a meeting with a counselor: (616) 336-9333
Gather the information listed in the online foreclosure packet prior to your meeting.
Bring the completed foreclosure packet to your meeting.